"Hi Terry, just wanted to say a huge thank you for providing my Landlords Certificates for my properties in Richmond again this year. It's great to get a no-nonsense, value service and the fact that you can work around my tenants is invaluable. Thanks once again, Carly."
Carly Carter. Richmond 2010
Gas Safety for Landlords and Home Owners
What does a Landlord Gas Safety Inspection Include?
Chaumont’s Gas Safe registered engineers will check the following during a Landlord gas safety inspection:
- All Gas appliances for gas tightness.
- Check standing and working pressures of appliances where applicable.
- Check burner pressures / gas rates against the appliance manufacturer’s data badge.
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation.
- Test flues and flue flow to ensure adequate removal of products of combustion.
- Check satisfactory operation of all flame failure devices (FSD’s).
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate).
- Investigate any evidence of unsafe operation and report to a responsible person. An appliance can not be deemed as having been checked, until the above has been completed.
- Full system Tightness Test for Landlords Safety Record inspection.
- All appliances for their CO value with our Flue Gas Analyser (CPA) equipment
- Issue the relevant certification, uniquely serial numbered to the tested property
Your local Gas Safe Installer